Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Casting Call!

What a busy summer & beginning to Fall! Since I last blogged I did another Bridal Show in July, a fundraiser for Animal Friends in August and am excited to announce that KBS Photography will be featured in an exhibit at the Gallery on Baum starting December 1st!

Now to the meat of the blog...it's time for a CASTING CALL! I am working on a concept shoot and I am currently holding a casting call to find the perfect look for the shoot.  For consideration please email kbsphotography@ymail.com with the following (1) Head Shot, (1) Full Body Photo, Height, Dress Size & Age.

No one under the age of 18 is eligible to apply for this Casting Call.   The winner of the Casting Call will be participating in a Boudoir Photo Shoot!   Details will be emailed to all eligible applicants. 

I look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces!

xoxo
Krystyn

No comments:

Post a Comment